You will be responsible for the validation of client applications for Local and Foreign Unit trust Products; as well as Retirement and Life products.
You will also need to ensure, among other things, our client and intermediaries comply with FICA and FAIS at all times. Duties & Responsibilities1.
Validation for Retirement, Local and Foreign Unit Trust products
2. Advisor application processing for both Retirement and Unit Trust Products
3. Ensure that each broker is licensed to sell our Products
4. Telephonic confirmation with clients of certain transactions.
5. Office-bound role including confirmation of key transactions telephonically with clients.
6. Management of documentation iro FICA & FAIS legislation and other static client data as required
7. Ensure our client and intermediaries comply with FICA and FAIS at all times
8. Update client information on our CRM system
9. Management of internal relationships to ensure prompt client response
10. Constant liaising with administrator / admin support and internal client service consultants
11. Ensure clients investments are processed timeously and correctly
12. Follow up on outstanding requirements from clients and intermediaries
13. General query resolution
14. Ensure our Retirement clients comply with the Regulation 28
15. Manage the workflow system
16. Responsible to ensure that all client documentation is stored electronically
17. Coordination of Section 14 transfers
18. Coordination of Section 37 transfers
19. Follow up with all pending cases Ideal Experience1. Unit trust and / or retirement product administration experience preferable
2. Proven track record of building outstanding relationships testified by references. Ideal Qualifications1. Minimum Matric qualification with at least 5 years industry experience, or
2. Graduate or equivalent (strong in Accounting, Investment Management subjects / knowledge an advantage) with at least 3 years industry experience Competencies & Personality Attributes1.
Must have an I can mentality constantly looking for opportunities to exceed clients expectations
2. Must be a detailed individual with a thorough understanding of retirement products and / or unit trusts, supported by the relevant qualifications
3. Must have a passion for financial markets and an interest in the broad investments industry this is not a normal call centre role providing service on a static product applicants need to be interested in our products and how they perform
4. Must have a proven track record of being client and service-orientated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
5. Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take advantage of opportunities that arise to become involved in additional non-
core responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
6. Must have initiative and the ability to act pro-actively.
7. Must be a self starter, who thrives in a flat structure within a small team
8. Must be able to deal with clients and should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written Most Important AttributeAttention to detail, with good time management, and excellent client interaction skills Systems Knowledge1. MSOffice
2. Workflow and document management systems