Dion Wired management assumes responsibility for ensuring customer service, leading / managing employees, enforcing company regulations, taking care of various administrative tasks and store profitability.
Individuals in managerial careers process payroll, schedule employees, delegate daily assignments, implement promotional campaigns, track inventories, analyze and report sales data, and coordinate merchandise management.
Managers also carry out disciplinary actions when necessary and serve as primary enforcers of loss prevention tactics
People & Service :
1. Drive a Customer-Centric culture.
2. Execute our leadership values through daily job functions.
3. Select, train & motivate a sales team that strives on excellence in order to achieve the required standards in all areas.
1. Responsible for all store advertising and coordinating in-store promotional activity, executing the overall merchandise strategy
2. Manage vendors and suppliers sales support & demonstrations
3. Monitor promotional stock levels
Stock & Merchandise :
1. Schedule range reports to identify complete range to be merchandised
2. Effective Liaison with buyers & planners on all stock issues
3. Manage Stock replenishment and integrity
Administration & Compliance
1. Risk Management including working with the Store Manager to ensure compliance with appropriate laws and regulations in the facility.
Performs audits to assess compliance levels
2. Ensure that all policies & procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that shrinkage is kept to a minimum
3. Manage training / HR / IR issues.
Relevant degree or diploma advantageous
Work and Training experience
2-3 years Sales Management experience in a large FMCG / Hi-Tech Retail environment
Experience of managing large teams and working with employee relations / Unions