Key Generic Accountabilities1. Finance :
2. Customer : Mostly External
3. Talent Management : Manage Self
4. Adhere to HSEQ and ZeTo Rules :
Communicate, interpret and adhere to Engen's Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) policies and Zero Tolerance (ZeTo) rules to ensure individual safety and that of others, safeguard business operations and Engen's compliance to industrial requirements.
5. Good Governance :
Enforce the implementation of applicable Engen procedures and guidelines and affect the compliance to statutory and legislative requirements to ensure conformance to the established Limits of Authority (LOA) to safeguard Engen's interest, image and reputation.
6. Mindset, Behaviour and Culture :
Develop and implement distinctive mindset, behaviour and culture to achieve high work performance by adoption and implementation of value interventions, tools and methodologies to promote and instil high sense of commitment, ownership, integrity and loyalty that will contribute to operational excellence.
7. Adhere to COBE, POPI, and ABC Policies :
Communicate, interpret and champion the execution of Engen's policies and provisions of the Codes of Conduct & Business Ethics (COBE), Protection of Personal Information (POPI) and Anti-
Bribery & Corruption (ABC), and undertake appropriate mitigation and / or intervention programmes to safeguard business operations, high staff discipline and industrial harmony.
Key Job Specific Accountabilities 1 :
Key Job Specific Accountabilities 2 :
Safety inspecting service
Key Job Specific Accountabilities 3 :
Presentation of area safety data and information
Key Job Specific Accountabilities 4 :
HSEQ Incident investigation assistance
Key Job Specific Accountabilities 5 :
Safety auditing service
Preferred / Advantageous Qualification : SAMTRAC
B) Minimum Experience : 3 years in Petrochemical Industry
Preferred / Advantageous Experience 1 : Safety Auditing
Preferred / Advantageous Experience 2 : Safety Inspecting Service
Preferred / Advantageous Experience 3 : HSEQ Incident Investigation Assistance
Preferred / Advantageous Experience 4 : Compliance to SANS 3000 Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Important Information1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.