Junior Treasury Supervisor - Jhb North Reference : JHB005612-KM-1 A travel company based in the North of Johannesburg is looking for a Junior Treasury Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities Minimum requirements for this role : - Related qualification in Finance - Strong communication skills (very elloquent English to liaise with international stakeholders) - Very strong MS Excel skills - Advanced Excel Skills (this is a minimum requirement) - Ideal industry related experience from Travel and Tourism / Airline - Must come from a high transactional processing environment Job overview : - Core function is to manage the administration of the collection of payments for passenger bookings for +-150 000 passengers.
s goals Detailed job description : Payment box Management Oversee Receipting (error / query follow up) Walk in Receipting oversee (cash collection and storage) Correspond with Treasury in Geneva relating to month end Reconciliation Direct transfers and Cash Correspond with Stefania relating to Credit card Reconciliations monthly Special Receipting : 6.
1. Reconciliations relating to Corporate arrangements 6.2. Float accounts management Oversee Transfers (ensure procedures are followed) Refund Process oversee 8.
1. DTS refunds 8.2. Bad debt refunds Datatrans management (for month end reconciliations reports as well as single transaction info if required) Cancellations management 10.
1. Cancellations report Create 10.2. Tracking of Bookings within 65 and 45 days respectively 10.3. Follow up on payments 10.
4. Cancellations process Oversee Cancellations chasers Manifest Cancellations on Manifest day (clean up under paid bookings on manifest day) Liaise with important high value travel agencies (SA Travel Online, Flight centre, Imagine cruising) in relation to their outstanding bookings, Report sent weekly.
Oversee Hotels, transfers, Shuttles and Insurance. 14.1. Hotels Reconciliation Monthly, Correspondence with Hotels to acquire invoices 14.
2. Transfers and Shuttles Reconciliation Monthly 14.3. Insurance Reconciliation monthly check and send to Geneva Detailed Booking investigations 15.
1. Booking Events analysis 15.2. Fraud investigations 15.3. Dispute investigations 15.4. Irregularities investigations 15.
5. Amendments post cruise date 15.6. Groups related queries (GRX REPORT) Banking investigations 16.1. Iveri Back office system 16.
2. Datatrans platform 16.3. MRSS reports and Bank statement 16.4. Bank reconciliations Data Provision : 17.1. Any booking funds related reports (BKINVPA / BI itemised billing) 17.
2. Comparative figure reports for any managers on request Any Process or system complications follow up with Geneva / Naples 18.
1. IT queries raised by Ticketing 18.2. Treasury system failures (receipting file errors, Refund que errors, DTS to External systems comms delayed / not working) Follow up.
Assist with any Ad hoc tasks which requires assistance from Managerial staff. Management of the Treasury team (attitude, leave, deliverables etc) Identify Weaknesses in Processes, Recommend procedural adjustments relevant to treasury department