Are you an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Developer who is looking for a new challenge in a fast moving financial services environment?
Do you want to join a company that has an established BI team that is looking to drive new and exciting developments that generate real business value?
Do you want to build great SSIS packages that astound and amaze those around you?
If this sounds like you then carry on reading
ETL development requirements :
1. SQL programming familiarity in large RDBMS (T-SQL preferred), SSIS / Visual C#, Biml
2. Exposure to ETL and data integration processes
3. Strong understanding of data warehouse design and implementation best practices
4. Must have min 5 years ETL experience in data warehousing
5. Skills must include performance tuning i.e. designing ETL for optimal performance
6. Exposure to data integration processes
7. Must have at least moderate ability to implement physical data model
8. Must have very strong knowledge of dimensional models
9. Participates in the full product lifecycle from envisioning to the successful release of a product
10. Works with the Product Development team to conduct effort estimation against all roadmap items
11. Assist in troubleshooting, debugging and implementing solutions for new and existing products
12. Actively participates in peer code reviews and discussions
Requirements for front-end dvelopment :
1. Solid working experience in SSRS, SSAS and Sharepoint
2. Experience working with and implementing semantic models
3. Development of a variety of BI applications for web and desktop