As a BI Developer, you'll be responsible for creating a BI interface that will present all business data to the relevant users.
You would be required to:
- Identify and resolve data reporting issues,
- Coordinate with the Business Intelligence Team to develop business requirements and specifications documents,
- Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate reports,
- Consistently develop SQL scripts for ad-hoc requests and reports,
- Develop standard reports and functional dashboards based on business requirements,
- Perform data warehouse design and modelling according to established standards,
- Remain up to date with business operations and business intelligence processes, BI tools and procedures,
- Align Key Performance Indicators, reporting and analytics.
Key Requirements include:
- 2+ years proven experience as a BI Developer,
- A qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar,
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining,
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Oracle BI),
- Experience with MS SQL Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS),
- Knowledge of Python or Java is advantageous,
- Advanced Excel skills,
- An analytical mindset with a problem-solving aptitude.
We aim to get back to you within 2 weeks, please feel free to request for an update if you haven't heard from us by then. Apply here or send CVs directly to info(at)reddeerglobalinc(dot)com