Our well established automotive dealer client based in Edenvale currently holds a vacancy for experienced new and used vehicle sales executive.
To ensure maximum units sold each month with maximum profit.
The outcome of performing the duties below will be considered successful under the following conditions :
Customer Satisfaction (QCSI)
Generate profitable business in terms of set targets / budget / forecasts
Understand and meet / exceed client expectation / needs / requirements
Benchmarked to other dealerships
RELATIONSHIPS AND PERSONAL ACTIVITIES :
Relationships with Customers and company staff.
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS :
1. Attend to customer queries and complaints proactively
2. Attend to customers on the showroom floor and attend to general telephone queries, timeously
3. Support existing clients with service related requirements
4. Do administration timeously and accurate, meet deadlines
5. Follow up on referrals
6. Prepare and get vehicles ready for delivery timeously
7. Sell new and used vehicles
8. Conduct after sales service
9. Conduct demonstrations, client feedback
10. Prospect new customers
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
2-3 years experience
N.B. (Only candidates that meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted)
N.B. (Only candidates with Automotive Industry experience will be considered and contacted for this position)