Resident Engineer
Hire Resolve
Cape Town, ZA
3d ago
source : JobVine

One of our esteemed clients is urgently looking for a Resident Engineer in Malawi.


BEng or BTech in Structural EngineeringMust be registered with ECSA as a professional engineer or technologist10 years experience in structural projects such as pump stations and reservoirs Proficient in MS Projects and drafting softwarePermanent position

Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
My Email
By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
Application form