Candidate Profile :
Accounting professionals bored of their repetitive and mundane accounting tasks and looking to better utilize their accounting skills in ERP systems.
A person who is tech-savvy and has the passion for systems and technology and enjoys the challenges of problem solving.
Purpose : The purpose of this position is to carry out implementations of ERP solutions and to provide support to existing clients.
1. Analyse data and provide solution requirements based on client processes
2. Maintain a specialist level of knowledge of all ERP modules (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Project Accounting, month-end and year-end Reporting).
3. Facilitate onsite review workshops, client project meetings and provide training on solutions when necessary.
4. Complete technical system configurations and data uploads.
5. Prepare and provide documentation to the client based on what is required by the Statement of Work.
6. Collaborate with various internal teams (sales, training and development) to ensure successful project implementation and delivery of quality solutions to client and to keep project on schedule and within budget.
7. Report and monitor technical bugs found in software and ensure they are resolved.
8. Other tasks as and when required by manager.
2. Attention to detail and accurate
3. Reliable and trustworthy
4. Takes ownership and is accountable
5. Adaptable and when required can problem solve 'out of the box'
6. Ability to deal with pressure deadlines
7. Good communication skills
Qualifications Required :
Experience (2-3 years) :
This role will be accountable for set solution deliverables and targets ensuring that configured solutions are delivered on-time, within budget and to the specified requirements.