Resident Engineer
Hire Resolve
Cape Town, ZA
3d ago
source : JobVine

A Consulting Firm is looking for a Resident Engineer to work in Gauteng.

Candidates must have a B.Sc / B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering and at least 5 years experience in civil projects

My Email
By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
Application form