Why We are hiring:
Since launching Best10 in 2019, we have seen unprecedented growth in a short space of time. It’s more clear than ever - the fitness industry is booming, and we want to be at the forefront. To do this we need to curate a strong team of people to join us in this next exciting phase. You will work with some of the best minds in fitness and nutrition, and because we are a startup there will be opportunities everywhere and moments to reinvent - all while seeing your work create impactful and rewarding results for people everywhere.
About the Role:
As a fitness coach we already know that your days are filled with engineering workouts and training programmes. So that box is ticked. But what we want for this role goes a little further… it’s more about the client behind that training programme, and what they really need to be successful and reach their goals. We need you to be there for your clients every step of the way. They will rely on you to be their support when they lack motivation, their nutrition tracker, cheerleader and advice giver. They will need to feel comfortable enough to open up to you and share their uncertainties and anxieties around training and nutrition.
Being the first Best10 interaction point, you are essential to setting the tone for the client’s journey with the company. While you are provided with a high level script, essentially it’s up to you to use your empathy, your training and nutrition knowledge and genuine care to help them through this process.
You will be required to share the information from your client consultation in an organised manner with your team. This is why it’s essential to let your client feel safe enough to share their personal experiences and vulnerabilities with you. All these valuable pieces of information will ensure that your client gets the best possible programme.
The Day to Day:
Using a variety of data inputs you would be tasked to:
- Manage video consultations
- Share client requirements and information with your team
- Check in and engage with your clients daily
- Remind your clients of important benchmarks through their journey
What we value:
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure - we are a startup so dealing with ambiguity in this role is important.
- Independent thinkers
- Minimum 5 years of coaching clients either 1-1 or in a small group scenario.
- Fitness certifications are essential.
What we offer:
- Best10 is still in the early stages so you will have an opportunity to be one of the founding employees at Best10
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work environment - we have an office but encourage you to take the time and work from home when you need to.
Our Selection process:
The more you share about yourself, the better. Relationships matter to us so in your cover letter, tell us about your fitness, nutrition or life journey.
Our first chat would be an informal conversation with James, our founder, to get to know you better. This would usually be at our office but due to current circumstances, it will be via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or whatever tool you have access to.
The interview process (no more than 2 rounds) is designed to give you as much information and exposure to people in our team. We might also ask you to participate in a challenge or case study which you will present back to us.
We will also inform you of our hiring decision as quick as possible