ERP/EPM/HCM Digital Sales Representative – High Tech, Telco and Media Entertainment
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Inside Sales Professionals. We are seeking experienced sales executives with the desire and ability to own and deliver against a Sales Target, hold a Winning Attitude and have the Passion & Hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the The No. 1 Cloud Company! Sell Oracle’s High-Value & Best-of-Breed Solutions to some of the most important and innovative companies in the world.
• Collaborate with supporting sales resources – Consulting, Business Development and Marketing – to generate demand and business opportunities
• Manage the complete sales cycle and achieve revenue targets in your territory
• Execute business and territory plans focused on strategic Oracle sales activities
CLOUD APPLICATIONS (SAAS)
Shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world. Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our HCM, ERP, EPM and CX Sales and Marketing Cloud to transformational customers across EMEA.
Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (HCM)
Talent acquisition and retention is crucial for business success. Empower your customers with the tools to build winning teams.
Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (ERP)
Fast-moving market dynamics require business insight to remain one step ahead of the competition. Help your customers build the back office capabilities to gain an advantage.
Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM)
Modern businesses have rapid planning cycles that need to keep pace with change and respond to business volatility. Help your customers unlock their potential.
• Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
• Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period. Fusion CRM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
• Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
• Own and deliver a monthly sales target
• Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
• Build successful sales campaigns using social media, marketing and outbound customer engagement activities
• Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients.
• Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services.
• Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centers, be a team player with a willingness to work with other commercial functions such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
• Degree Required
• Ideally within 6-8 years post qualification)
• 1- 2 years Prime App’s sales experience
• Professional Maturity (Negotiation skills, presentation skills, working with decision makers, etc.)
• Confidence to sell and close deals
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Salary and Benefits.
• Excellent Training + Development.
• Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you