Resident Engineer
Hire Resolve
Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA
5d ago
source : JobVine

A reputable company requires the services of Resident Engineer to join their team in Gauteng.


BSc / BTech Civil Engineering Roads and Storm Water related experience (min 5 years)Min Pr.

Tech (Professional Technologist) or Pr.


Professional Engineer)

My Email
By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
Application form