At Thrive Tutoring Solutions, is looking for suitably qualified Tutors to join our organisation. We provide supportive tutoring lessons that are focused on assisting the learners to master abstract and concrete concepts through the use of real life problem solving techniques.
We believe that the use of real life problem solving techniques is an effective method for learning as it helps learners to master concepts using practical real life experiences and scenarios.
The Tutor’s role is primarily to :
1. Facilitate learning in a relaxed, open and non-threatening environment where the learners are
made to feel comfortable enough to identify their learning difficulties and challenge them confidently.
2. Encourage learners to think critically and challenge their knowledge of concepts.
3. Familiarise themselves with the learning objectives of each subject, unit or programme they are tutoring.
4. Ensure that the learning objectives are explained clearly to the learner
5. Encourage the use of real life practical examples towards problem solving.
6. Scheduling; Scheduling and attending tutoring sessions arranged between the learner and TTS. Agree suitable times and place for tutoring sessions with in consultation with the Sponsors or parents of the learner.
Book group tutorials at TTS offices where applicable.
0 to R15 000 per month depending on the number of hours tutored.