Opportunity to join a quality Asset Manager in an Institutional Client Executive (new business) role.
Senior role with responsibility to develop and implement business development distribution strategy with the business development team, targeting NEW clients ( this is a Sales focused role, rather than an Account Managing role)
Ambassador for the brand, building strong client and stakeholder relationships and networks which will result in increased AUM.
This will entail mobilizing teams across the business to meet client needs; influencing product development, identifying and converting client and market needs into business opportunities for the company.
Some core areas include :
1. Develop and implement a new business development strategy (for sales) that aligns with business objectives.
2. Market analysis and evaluation and identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes. Accurately execute the sales plans.
3. Facilitate the development and maintenance of a sustainable new business pipeline, including identifying new markets for future opportunities
4. Ensure the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
5. Promote the company brand and image by networking with key industry stakeholders. Work closely with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business activities.
This is a technical (and senior) client role, and requires :