Services Product Portfolio Director - Security
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Services Product Director for Security uses their market focus and expertise and align to the regional product strategy to ensure that the product remains relevant, sustainable, compelling and competitive within the markets they are designed to serve.
What you'll be doing
1. Develop, own and drive product strategies and cascade the global product strategies into the regions and business divisions and to the relevant local stakeholders.
2. Analyse current market trends, conduct market research and specify market requirements for current and future products.
3. Source or develop concepts for new products to investigate and identify enhancement concepts for existing products.
4. Determine the feasibility of the concept for development and define and develop the product specifications.
5. Take responsibility for the definition, monitoring and management of the lifecycle roadmap for each product in the portfolio.
6. Vet the suitability of vendors and partners, alliances and suppliers.
7. Develop and deliver product training and communication to client facing staff and relevant internal stakeholders.
8. Establish, develop and maintain product-pricing models and contribute to the identification of suitable promotional techniques and sales and distribution channels.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Tell us about yourself Sign in, load your CV or simply give us your details directly from LinkedIn and we'll reach out when we have an opportunity that suits your skills and interests