1. General Information Information pertaining to the general requirements of this position are detailed below : Job Title Payments Architect Job Category Technical Preferred Highest Education Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering and / or IT Sciences Monthly Remuneration Market-related Reports to CEO Type of Employment Full-time and contracting Duration of Employment Contract Start Date To Be Arranged 2.
Description of Business Knotion is a South African-based consulting company specialising in Enterprise Architecture consulting and training.
Passionate about the African continent and about EA, we have a vision to inspire positive change in African countries and organisations by making a difference in the lives of individuals.
We take pride in our ethical principles and embrace IMPACT, SERVANT LEADERSHIP, JOY, TRUST and EXCELLENCE as corporate values.
To maintain our leading edge, Knotion plays an active role in the international EA community. Knotion is a member of the Open Group, and takes pride in our impeccable reputation as a first class TOGAF® training provider.
We have a widely recognised track record of success in tailored TOGAF® and ArchiMate® implementations. 3. Organisational Culture / Work Environment Knotion is all about consulting with heart'.
The company is passionate about making a difference in the lives of our clients and colleagues, and we achieve this through the dedication and compassion of the bright minds and colourful personalities we employ.
While we support individualism, we also strongly believe in the power of effective teamwork. Our working environments are highly collaborative and energised, all with a view to stimulate creativity and promote a shared purpose to serve our clients with excellence, professionalism, and care.
At Knotion, we recognise that the world of work is changing around us. We also believe that each person that engages with us is an individual with unique qualities, strengths and goals for their life.
We understand that traditional employment structures may not be what everyone is looking for, which is why we find creative ways to work with those talented individuals who have what it takes to be part of the Knotion community.
4. Academic and Work Requirements The following qualifications and work experience are required for this position : Qualifications A Degree in Business Science, Engineering, Computer Science and / or IT.
Preference would be given to a candidate certified in TOGAF / ArchiMate. or a similar Framework. Work Experience The Candidate needs to have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a Payment Architecture role, ideally in the Banking industry.
5. Skills TOGAF 9 / Zachman / FEAF Modelling experience in EA tools Business acumen Holistic thinking Analytical thinking Problem solving Demonstrated leadership EA Tool experience 6.
Beneficial skills business change design business process optimisation business strategy benefits analysis systems behaviour solution modelling SOA system integration application design data design ICT industry standards service design architecture principles design architecture views an viewpoints design building block design project management 7.
Advocate the adoption of best practices to ensure standardisation across the organisation in processes and solutions and collaborate with cross functional business units and other functional teams to drive end-to-end process consistency, maturity & effectiveness.
8. Benefits and Remuneration Salary is market-related and all benefits will be discussed in with the candidate during the interview phase.
9. Application Requirements Should you meet the above requirements, you can forward your CV and a letter of motivation to the company.