Opportunity to join a quality Asset Manager in an Institutional Client Executive role.
Senior role with responsibility to develop and implement the business development distribution strategy with a focus on EXISTING clients.
Ambassador for the brand, building strong client and stakeholder relationships and networks which will result in increased AUM.
This will entail mobilizing teams across the business to meet client needs; influencing product development, identifying and converting client and market needs into business opportunities for the company.
Some core areas include :
1. Develop and implement strategic plans to retain and grow a portfolio of existing institutional clients.
2. Regular investment report backs and presentations to Boards of Trustees and Investment Committees of Funds.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of client journey, industry, environment, investment complexity & strategy to identify mutually beneficial solutions for clients and the company.
4. Market analysis, evaluation and identifying growth opportunities (and understand client challenges) as a result of changes in the markets.
5. Develop a client centric communication plan to effectively communicate opportunity, and to resolve c lient queries. Ensure the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
7. Promote the company brand and image by networking with key industry stakeholders. Work closely with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business activities.
This is a technical (and senior) client role, and requires :