Our training centers offer English training courses for Chinese children as designed and directed by ABIE Headquarters. These courses are fully integrated with current American curriculum in addition to children’s second language learning philosophies and methodologies.
Moreover, they are in keeping with advances in early childhood developmental psychology. Additionally, ABIE courses combine face-
to face teaching with interactive smart board technology and online teaching to create an effective, practical, and entertaining learning environment.
ABIE presently has more than 500 franchised centers in over 100 cities across 27 Chinese provinces.
1. Native-level English required.
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
3. TESOL or TEFL certification preferred. OR, One or two years English teaching experience with kindergarten and / or primary school students required.
4. Excellent communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Reliability and strong worth ethic required.
5. Positivity and warm-heartedness, patience, and a love of children and teaching required.
6. Mandatory background check
7. Notarize all documents ( Degree, Tefl Certificate etc.)
Accommodations : Provided. ( For candidates, R4000 to R6000 accommodation allowance is provided.)
Airfare : Successful applicants travelling to China will be reimbursed for an economy class ticket.
Transportation : Successful applicants will be met at the airport or train station.
Travel : foreign employees will receive a 6000RMB airfare allowance upon completion of one year of full-time employment.
Permits : Paid residence permit and sponsored foreign expert’s teaching license.
Insurance : provide commercial insurance.
Holidays : Paid leave for Christmas and all Chinese public holidays.
Sick leave : Up to three days paid leave with a doctor’s certificate.
Annual leave : Five days of annual leave after eleven months of full-time employment.
Free training and professional development
Please Note : LYC recruiment agency does not charge a service fee.
All interested candiates please email a copy of your resume and qualifications through to :