Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Oracle Financial Services Software Intern
FLEXCUBE Universal Banking (FCUBS)
Oracle has the world’s largest suite of enterprise class cloud applications (SaaS), platform technologies (PaaS) and Infrastructure Services (IaaS) delivering world-class functionality from state of the art data centers distributed all over the world.
We are looking for a Consulting Intern, to join our Oracle Financial Services Software organization.
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited (OFSS)
OFSS is a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation, folding under Business unit (FSGBU - Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit) which focuses and provides an integrated suite of standards-based industry specific applications for banks, insurance companies, Mutual fund, capital markets etc. As customers move to off-the-shelf software, the focus is on delivering adaptive business processes for the financial service industry. It combines industry-best practices, with pre-built, sustainable integration across applications built on a service-oriented architecture (SOA) that provides a framework for continuous innovation.
Key Products of OFSS
Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking (FCUBS) - FLEXCUBE Universal Banking enable banks to create a distributed network of branches for effective marketing and efficient handling of customer transactions. Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking is a real time online solution, enabled for multicurrency, multilingual, multi-entity, multi-instance operations. Its mission critical and robust architecture and use of leading edge industry standard products ensure almost limitless scalability.
Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing (FCIS) - Delivers comprehensive functionality for all business processes and manages complex workflows involving transfer agency and fund distribution on a common platform, using industry standard tools. The application supports processing of various hedge funds, mutual funds, investment linked products, and pension funds across distribution and transfer agency businesses.
What we are looking for:
• IT degree (National Diploma and/or Honors Degree/MBA or equivalent qualification), preferably with a Software background
• Fresh/recent graduate
• Fluent level of English
• Knowledge of JAVA, JAVA Script, PL/SQL, WebLogic, BIP
• Previous exposure in Banking, Mutual Fund domain will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• A high level of energy, self- drive, enthusiasm, commitment and customer orientation
• Eagerness to learn and thrive in a faced paced environment
• Actively develop a depth of product knowledge
• Carry out initial analysis of incidents raised and provide first level technical support
• Liaise with project stakeholders, understanding pain points and providing appropriate consulting assistance for the core banking software product
What’s in it for you?
• The launch pad for a stellar career
• Access to unrivalled professional development, training and tools
• A flexible and dynamic work envirnoment
• An inspiring, multcultural community and a great opportunity for fresh/recent graduates
• Paid programme
Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals. We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
"Oracle is filled with people who, when just meeting their own internal standards of achievement,
astonish other people." - Larry Ellison, Executive Chairman and Chief Technical Officer
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you