Do you want to work on a very successful commercial product that makes a genuine difference to the environment? Do you think software development can ultimately benefit everyone? Are you happy to work remotely from your location in South Africa?
About the role:
We are setting up a fully remote but integrated software development team in South Africa, starting with 6-7 people and growing from there. You'll be working with a UK-based global agribusiness SaaS provider on fixing some of the most important problems facing commercial agriculture today. At the apex of satellite technology, big data and predictive analytics, this technology is helping maximise efficiencies, yields and sustainability across the globe. You'll be working on the newest innovations in this sector.
You'll be an experienced Scrum Master, capable of ensuring team coordination and supporting the progress of projects between
individual team members. You will lead multiple Scrum teams to enable them to self-organise, self-manage, and deliver value. You'll have a deep knowledge of the SDLC and great people skills that ensure things get done.
What you'll be doing:
- Making sure your team has a clear path, working with the team to clarify the product backlog
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies
- Collaborating with Technical Leads to implement changes that increase the productivity of the
- Working closely with the Product Owners to ensure scope, requirements and acceptance criteria
are suitable for development.
- Support the Product Owner to refine and maintain the product backlog.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to adopt a structured and transparent approach to planning
- Measurement and reporting on delivery metrics, using them to identify and drive practices to achieve effective delivery
- Work closely with Product Owners, Stakeholders and Engineers, communicating effectively to understand context and translating requirements into technical tasks and identifying the necessary resources.
- Work closely with the Engineering team(s) to ensure they have full awareness of their
priorities, progress, and ability to deliver.
If this sounds like you, get in touch today with your CV/Cover letter.