The role is to manage all aspects of the ERP Systems. This includes project management of systems implementation, modelling of business processes, ensure reporting is adequate and cost effective and provide training and support to business.
Overall, the role must ensure that the ERP investment delivers business value to the group. Project Management : 1. Ensure ERP and related systems are delivered in time and on budget according to agreed deliverables.
2. Liaise with stakeholders to ensure business processes are correctly modelled with the ERP solution. 3. Provide updates to stakeholders on progress with systems rollout.
4. Manage vendors involved in the project rollout to ensure they deliver on time. 5. Ensure that all projects have an agreed scope and budget and that a WBS is in place.
6. Build and control the project risk management plan. Centre of Excellence : 1. Develop a team to provide advice and assistance to management on changes to existing systems to improve efficiency.
2. Produce cost / benefit models and ROI calculations for ERP investments. 3. Negotiate SLA's with various vendors for support of ERP systems.
4. Ensure that all requests for assistance are resolved within the SLA agreed with users. 5. Keep abreast of and evaluate new directions in business systems and make recommendations to IT management.
6. Approve and ensure correct levels of user access. 7. Evaluate all change requests and ensure the approval is given and costs are controlled.
Training : 1. Build plans to ensure that users are adequately trained on the ERP systems and can operate at the level expected.
2. Produce an online reference facility for internal staff. 3. Ensure support staff are kept current with ERP skills. 25 August 2021 4.
Keep technical IT staff current with ERP developments. 5. Assess user requests for and, if necessary, facilitate additional training for new and existing users Procurement : 1.
Develop specifications and negotiate with vendors to ensure cost effective solutions. 2. Assist with the evaluation of contracts with ERP solution providers.
3. Place PR's in accordance with company policy.Tertiary Qualification in IT / Business, and a Project Management Certification A minimum of 10 years experience working with ERP Systems.
5 years project management with specific experience in delivering successful projects in ERP. 10 years experience working with IT professionals to design and implement technology.
8 years experience at a senior level in business / IT with a strong knowledge of reporting standards.