External Sales Rep - BenoniExternal Sales Rep - Benoni External Sales Rep - BenoniWell established company on the East Rand is looking for a Technical Sales Executive to join their sales team.
Looking for stable sales professional to join the companySkill and experience required : Min of 5 Years Technical Sales Experience Cold calling Skills Managing and maintaining sales pipeline reports Closing deals Work under pressure Good Understanding of MS packages and CRM applications Must have strong interpersonal skills Excellent organisational skills Successful applicant must be able to work independently following company guidelines The applicant must be technically and mechanically minded Be able to travel to regions Be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFQ, reports and quote.
Be able to communicate at all organisational levels.Candidates with sales experience in the following fields / industries will take preference : Panels / Enclosures Electrical Wholesale Fastening Industry Steel Industry Safety Hardware Industry Trapped Key InterlockingJob Description1.
The principle reason for the employment of a Sales Executive is to maintain the employer's existing client base, findand secure new clients, assist in the sourcing and establishment of new products and processes as well as topromote all products sold by the employer through its marketing and sales channels and to ultimately increase theunit sales and revenue.
2. The sales executive will report directly to the Sales Manager.3. To plan and negotiate sales of all company products. This includes both counter sales and visiting customers locallyand regionally.
4. To help create a larger market for our existing and new product lines by developing and maintain customerrelationships.
5. To pass on any leads of increasing our market share onto the employer6. To assist both clients and staff with any technical, sales or design related queries.
7. To find and secure new clients, assist in the sourcing and establishment of new products and processes8. Complete and present customer proposals, quotes and presentations in a professional manner.
9. Bring any serious problems relating to the normal function or procedures of the employer to the immediateattention of the Managing Member.
10. To assist with the planning of orders to be placed with both local and offshore suppliers for the employer and itsassociated businesses.
11. To assist generally in improving the image, service and performance of the employer and its products and improvethe quality of services.
12. To assist with the processing of quotes, picking slips, checking of the goods, creating invoices and ordering of goodsto ensure customer satisfaction.
13. Maintain customer data is accurate at all times and correctly entered into the Customer Relationship ManagementCRM system14.
To ensure that all custom designs, products or solutions are accurate against the specification agreed toand dictated to by the company Quality Control Policy.
15. Help the company train and develop both sales and technical skills of other staff members when requestedtoo.MatricSales & Marketing DiplomaR10 000 -
R15 000pm basic plus commission