Resident Engineer
Hire Resolve
Gauteng, South Africa
5d ago
source : findojobs-za

A Consulting Firm is looking for a Resident Engineer. Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years experience in the supervision of Bridges and Concrete projects and have a B.

Sc. / B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering. The applicants must have experience working on SANRAL Projects and be professionally registered (Pr.Tech / Pr.Eng) with ECSA.

Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
My Email
By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
Application form