Top Asset Manager in Cape Town is looking for a dynamic Scrum Master who will will be the facilitator for the product development teams that utilise scrum / agile and lean / Kanban as the development methods.
The Scrum Master will lead the teams with the primary goal of fostering a culture of sustainable and continuous improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work. 2. Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-
ups, backlog refinement, sprint reviews and retrospectives. 3. Empower the Product Owner / Stream Managers to keep well refined product backlogs.
4. Ensure cross-team coordination 5. Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal 6. Ensure that teams and Product Owners manage and track the delivery process effectively, to enable the right conversations to take place in the presence of real data.
7. Eventually coach and mentor other Scrum Masters in our product team. 8. Training / Onboarding of new team members in Agile and Lean methods.
9. Help to grow cohesive cross-functional teams and foster good communication between the disciplines (BAs, developers, UX and UI designers, testers) 10.
Effectively facilitate Scrum ceremonies. 11. Act as a coach to the team in order to help the team reflect, grow and improve.
12. Act as a change agent to help introduce change and continuous improvement to the team and organisation 13. Assist with identifying and managing dependencies between our team and other external teams.
Ideal Experience :
1. At least 3 years experience working in a Scrum Master role
2. At least 5 years experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of roles
3. Knowledge and / or experience of Kanban
4. Knowledge and / or experience of Enterprise Agile
5. Experience with transitioning organisations to agile a benefit