Broker Consultant
Moving Heads Personnel
Richards Bay, Kwazulu-Natal, ZA
5d ago
source : JobVine

Broker Consultant : East Coast Region Richards BayThe primary focus will be to work with brokers being the interface between themselves and the group to reach business objectives in a dynamic, innovative and high performance business.

It is a third party marketing role, marketing and promoting products to Brokers.

To build a trusting and partnering relationship that seeks to build new business opportunities; supports and up-skill Brokers with relevant information, tools and technologies that will enable them in their practice.

Report to the Business Manager.

Promoting and marketing the company products Building strong relationships with brokers Providing efficient service Meeting and exceeding your targets Supporting brokers in their practices and assist them to grow their businesses Completed Business / Commerce / Marketing degree Preferably Post graduate diploma in Financial Planning / RFP3 / Wealth Management3 Need good experience in : Marketing principles and sales skills in order to meet targets Third-party marketing Relevant regulatory legislation and compliance knowledge Financial services industry, specifically in life insurance (middle to affluent market)Relevant regulatory legislation and compliance knowledgePackage - Guarantee between R300000 R320000 (51%)The other 49% will be made up of monthly incentives depending on broker panel performance this amount could exceed the 41% as there is a high potential to earn.

m20.7s

Report this job
checkmark

Thank you for reporting this job!

Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

Apply
My Email
By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
Continue
Application form