Sales, customer service, relationship management and marketing are all within the scope of this role, consistent and in accordance with the Company’s objectives.
achieving branch sales goals through new business sales & referrals. He or she will be a strongly networked individual who’s reputation brings business through the branch.
The Branch Manager is a proactive person who is constantly seeking growth opportunities, networking and widening their circle of influence in the real estate sector in Kwa-Zulu Natal, aiming to take this new branch forward effectively.
CORE FUNCTIONS : 1. Manages and leads the Real Estate Agency branch. 2. Sources and hire new sales and rental associates, providing on the job training and ongoing coaching.
3. Leads the sales team to maximise performance. 4. Sets up procedures for the sales associates, based on the franchise guidelines.
5. Uses networks and social media, and personal networks to attract local and international business. 6. Liaises with the immediate company’s head office branch, both for the development for the brand in Kwa-Zulu Natal, for training purposes, and for customers.
7. Oversees sales and rental leads. 8. Helps sales and rental associates to close sales. 9. Supervises the team’s customer interaction to ensure excellent customer service.
10. Keeps informed and contribute with the latest local trends for service development. 11. Evaluates the team members’ performances.
12. Develops and execute marketing plans. 13. Keeps abreast of ongoing business in the agency. 14. Liaises with contractors for latest properties on the market for business development.
15. Plans and makes themselves available for promises of sales, as well as final contracts. 16. Setting own work schedules and consistently achieving goals.
17. Keeps informed with the latest trends and demands in the real estate market as well on the latest information regarding property tax, financing, and legal requirements.
18. Prepares the appropriate paperwork required for specific real estate transactions. 19. Ensures customers’ satisfaction with the service provided.