An exciting opportunity exists for a talented and passionate individual to join our team as a Senior Account Executive.
About the Team
Our CGD Manufacturing team work collaboratively with our clients to deliver Insight that adds value and grows their business.
They do this by using our Market data, technology and experience to help the client understand their performance and gain competitive advantage.
Being a part of this team means you are passionate, not just about the data but more importantly how it can inform our clients future business strategy.
About the Senior Account Executive position
The Senior Account Executive works closely with the Account Manager in managing the overall client relationship as well the day to day running of the account.
The Senior Account Executive is constantly looking for opportunities to add value to the client / s' business through the data that we provide and is seen as a trusted advisor.
Internally, the Senior Account Executive builds strong relationships within the organization, is extremely agile, able to juggle multiple work streams, whilst supporting the more junior members of the team.
Senior Account Executive responsibilities are :
1. Manage client relationships by maintaining a professional working relationship with key client contacts and is an ambassador for the IRI brand at all times
2. Is proficient in all IRI solutions and spots opportunities where these can add value
3. Drives awareness of relevant solutions across the client organization
4. Manages the presentation briefing process with clients - able to extract briefs from client at various levels of seniority and is able manage expectations around deadlines and scope of work
5. Leads, participates and manages story boarding sessions internally
6. Guides the development of the presentation by scheduling regular touch bases with various team members, thereby ensuring the quality of output is consistent and on brief
7. Mentor and develops the analytics skills of the more junior members of the team in a constructive manner
8. Provides relevant stimulus from external sources to broaden the knowledge of the team and add value to presentations
9. Manages the presentation delivery process with client finalise check-in, manage diaries, ensures rooms and equipment is booked
10. Presents confidently and engages in meaningful discussions with clients at various levels of seniority during the presentations able to handle both strategic and tactical discussions as required
11. Deals with follow-up requests on past presentations and ensures that these are delivered to clients
12. Manages the monthly / quarterly delivery process ensuring that the databases and reports are accurate and delivered on time
13. Manages the data delivery process with the necessary internal stakeholders through clear communication in order to resolve issues and supporting juniors when needed
14. Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders
Measures of Success for a Senior Account Executive :
1. Ensure satisfied clients with consistent service delivery on-time, every time.
2. In-depth understanding of FMCG industry, consumer behaviour and category management
3. Strong numeracy skills comfortable in analysing large data sets
4. Able to think tactically and strategically
5. Action & goal orientated
6. Comfortable in juggling multiple work streams
7. A strong sense of accountability 8. Excellent communication skills Excellent presentation skills
9. A comprehensive understanding of data management
10. Excellent Time and project management skills
11. Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for work produced
12. Ability to work under pressure
13. Ability to manage conflict and maintain composure
14. Have integrity and trust as key personal values
The Company's approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.