2018 NEW VACANCIES - Recruiting INTERNATIONAL PHYSICIANS for 3 Year Contract in Doha Qatar. Qatar's leading healthcare provider is embarking on one of the most exciting and ambitious master facility plans ever seen in international healthcare, with an extensive range of new facilities opening soon or being planned for future years.
Physicians working at the Medical Group are part of a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals providing the highest quality of patient care to the residents of Qatar.
With opportunities to obtain faculty appointments with the leading medical school in the region, Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, the attractions of considering a new career with the medical group are enormous.
The opportunities for teaching and medical research in addition to providing the highest level of clinical care to patients in high class and state of the art facilities are just some of the professionally rewarding aspects of joining the team.
Physicians will be provided with exciting and rewarding opportunities to work in one of the existing eight general and specialty hospitals or one of the new specialist facilities that will soon be operational -
all of which come under the umbrella of the Medical Group. If you would like to be part of the team and feel your qualifications, skills and experience is a good match for this position we encourage you to us.
PackageAlong with their commitment to providing the safest, most effective and compassionate care to their patients, the medical group believes in providing employees unlimited opportunities in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
Employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program that meets their individual needs.3 Year contract renewable.Single contract for unmarried candidates, while Family contract offered for married candidates.
Tax free Basic monthly salary offered according to experience. The Basic Monthly Salary range from 13800 QR up to 25515 QR.
Depending on currency rates 25515 QR is + / - 8800 CAD / 5720 EUR / 7000 USD / 25700 UAD / 5070 GBP / 84800 ZAR / 451300 INR / 16800 TND / 9000 AUD / 26200 SAR / 126800 SDG / 8357000 IQD / 3609000 SYP / 799300 DZD / 123900 EGP / 4970 JOD / 64700 MAD / 776500 PKR / 12000 DEM / 57000 SEK / 12000000 ITLNOT Salary paid in Qatari Riyals QR.
Mentioned above is ONLY the Basic Salary and NOT the total monthly salary amount. Additional / on top of the basic salary the following allowances and benefits forms part of the total monthly salary package.
Market allowance of up to 50% of the basic salary may be offered. Depending on criticality of the skill.Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
School allowanc 21 000 QAR maximum for up to 3 children ages 5- 18 PER child per academic year provided that they are studying in schools in Doha.
End of Service Award at end of contract which is one month's salary for each year worked.Free fully furnished accommodation provided OR housing allowance choice of applicant.
Free "round trip" to and from home country economy class flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old.
40 days paid annual vacation days.The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer.
Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Minimum RequirementsEligibility Criteria for Specialist Physicians : - Arab Board of Health Specializations : Certificate of Arab Board of Medical Specialization.
Experience Required : Practicing in Specialty.- KSA - Saudi Council for Health Specialties : Specialist Certification by Saudi Council.
Experience Required : Practicing in Specialty. - Sudan - Sudan Medical Specialization Board : Clinical MD by Sudan Council of Postgraduate Studies.
Experience Required : Min 2 Years after Specialist Qualification.- Iraq - Iraqi Board of Medical Specialization : Fellowship of the Iraqi Commission of Medical Specialization.
Experience Required : Min 2 Years after Specialist Qualification.- Syria - Syrian Medical Specialization : Specialist Certification by the Syrian Ministry of Health.
Experience Required : Min 2 Years after Specialist Qualification.- Tunisia - Tunisian Medical Board : Specialist Certification by the Tunisian National Physicians Authority.
Experience Required : Min 2 Years after Specialist Qualification.- Algeria - Algerian Medical Board : Specialist Certification by the Algerian Ministry of Higher Education.
Experience Required : Min 2 Years after Specialist Qualification.- Egypt - Residency Program accredited by Egyptian Faculty of Medicin MSc AND MDExperience Required : Min 2 Years after Specialist Qualification.
Experience Required : Min 2 Years after Specialist Qualification.- - ACGME Residency / Fellowship Program : Certified by American Board of Medical Specialties ABMS.
Experience Required : Min 6 Months after Specialist Qualification.- Canada - RCPS-C Certified as a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Experience Required : Min 6 Months after Specialist Qualification.- South Africa - Masters of Medicine M.Med Degree OR Fellowship Certificate approved by the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa CMSAExperience Required : Min 6 Months after Specialist Qualification.
Experience Required : Min 1 Year after Specialist Qualification.- Spain : Titulo de EspecialistaExperience Required : Min 1 Year after Specialist Qualification.
Australia & New Zealand : Fellow of the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges.Experience Required : May be promoted directly after Fellowship.
LICENS Valid Primary License AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
POSITION SUMMARY : The specialist works in a team setting and is accountable to the Consultant, Section Head and / or Department Chair.
The Specialist acts under the guidance of the Consultant in the provision of clinical service and supports the Consultant in their duties.
The specialist participates in the management of patients to the extent of his / her delineation of privileges.Research is a key and integral component to the Corporation's Strategic aim to become an Academic Health System.
The post holder must be able to contribute and support on delivering an integrated strategic vision and planning for Clinical, Research, Education and training which improves the quality of patient care.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES : The specialist is responsible for organizing, monitoring and maintaining the services provided within the department in order to achieve the highest possible level of patient care with optimum utilization of the available resources.
1. Adheres to policies, guidelines, plans and programs.2. Performs all duties assigned to a specialist physician3. Acquires SCH License to practice and maintains it while working for the medical group.
4. Completes and maintains his set of clinical privileges.5. Performs all relevant patient-care clinical interventions related to his / her field of specialization to the extent of his / her delineation of privileges.
6. Makes daily rounds for inpatients in the department and evaluates patient care-related activities as assigned by the consultant and / or chairperson of the department.
7. Provides care to old and new patients in the specialized clinics as assigned by the consultant, and presents new cases, when required, to the consultant8.
Performs on- duties as assigned by his / her supervisors.9. Provides guidance, counsel and consultation to other departments when requested.
10. Confers and discusses patient progress reports and any concerns related to management of patient with the consultant attending the patient.
11. Writes, completes and approves medical records and reports for patients, including but not limited to history and physical, progress notes, operative report, consultation note, transfer summary, discharge summary, death summary, etc.
12. Carries out practical training, academic responsibilities and scientific research as directed by the department head / chairperson.
13. Participates in health education programs through orientation and scientific presentations.14. Assumes supervisory responsibility for the performance of his / her subordinates in the assigned department or service.
15. Performs other duties as assigned / directed by the Consultant / Section Head / Department Chair and approved by the Medical Director.
16. Ensure self and member of the Investigation Team are properly trained. Compile with the policies systems and processes in place that governs research.
17. Ensure patients are aware of their rights and responsibilities.