We are looking for someone who can act as a Client Liaison with our Mandarin-speaking clients in South Africa and in China.
Hours:Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings
1. Essential Skills:
- Proactive, resourceful, and hands-on with good initiative
- Clear communication skills ensuring the flow of clear, timely, and candid information
- Person of high integrity - able to demonstrate trustworthiness
- Independent worker - able to work well with minimal supervision
- Strong people management skills - ensure deliverables required by others to complete tasks are provided
- Computer literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Experience in the Logistics industry (preferable)
- The position entails ad hoc travel across South & East Africa.
2. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Communicating with Clients and Project Controllers
- Understanding client needs and problems and providing solutions using Alistair Group current and potential resources
- Regularly visiting clients to speak with customers face-to-face
- Identifying new projects and strategic areas in which we should invest
- Inputting in the long term Group strategy and development
- Enhancing customer experience with clear communication and innovative solutions
- Assist with building the most knowledgeable and effective business development team in the region
- Demonstrating a rational awareness of pricing and quote accordingly
- Making loading plan and tenders according to the client's requirement
Powered by JazzHR