A tool manufacturer in Kempton Park, Gauteng company is looking to fill the position of a well experienced Boilermaker. The successful candidate must be qualified, wellmotivated and results driven candidate
Duties Include but not limited to the following
1. Construct, assemble, maintain, and repair stationary steam boilers and boiler house auxiliaries. Align structures or plate sections to assemble boiler frame tanks or vats, following blueprints.
2. Work involves use of hand and power tools, plumb bobs, levels, wedges, dogs, or turnbuckles. Assist in testing assembled vessels.
3. Direct cleaning of boilers and boiler furnaces. Inspect and repair boiler fittings, such as safety valves, regulators, automaticcontrol mechanisms, water columns, and auxiliary machines.
Generate design documentation e.g schematics, checksheets, calculations, mechanical specification, etc
4. Welding of the stainless steel, mild steel, vertical up welding, T piece etc
5. General maintenance of the plant
6. Ensure health and safety within the section
7. Maintain good housekeeping at all times
8. Ensure condition of equipment and products used comply to all Quality standards
Must be able to interpretread engineering drawings
N4 Engineering studies national certificate
Recognised Trade test Qualification or National Diploma or National N Diploma in Engineering
Grade 12 or equivalent
3 5 Years Post trade certification Boilermaker experience in a mining manufacturing environment
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Own Transport and Valid Drivers License.
Whatsapp the keyword JOB to