Qualification & Practical Knowledge1. Implementation of behaviours, structures, systems and competencies required to run the IT CL / Land organization.
2. Full responsibility for all activities within her / his team as well as for, motivation and development of employees in the area of responsibility.
3. Gives the functional guidance in alignment with strong functional line / disciplinary manager.4.Facilitation of resource planning, allocation of resources for projects and / or services, prioritization of tasks.
5. E-2-E responsible for demands handed over to IT.6. Reviews demand regarding required quality, scoping, effort / cost estimation.
7. Ensures that the business requirements are fulfilled with an appropriate IT Solution.8. Establishment of good relations with the business.
9. Requires intensive knowledge of respective business area processes to serve as management consultant and partner of the business.
10. Accountable and responsible for a service or group of services (E-2-E) for full service lifecycle, in terms of service delivery strategy, service operations and optimization.
11. Manages escalations with regards to service delivery and aligns with other Service Managers on a regular basis.Tasks & Responsibilities1.
Performing all IT activities and duties in the area of responsibility in accordance with all relevant legal requirements, SOPs, guidelines, rules of procedure, by-
laws and compliance rules.2. Responsibility for all activities, employees within her / his organizational unit (team).3. Aligns with his / her strong functional line manager.
4. Contributes to potential process improvements and implements according changes.5. Manages all customer related activities assigned to his / her functional area of responsibility.
6. Provides input to business technology planning within their functional area.7.Takes part in implementation of IT initiatives to support business & IT strategy.
8. Monitors his / her work assignments. Meets regularly with team to gather work statuses.9. Establishes measurable individual objectives that are aligned with department goals.
10. Ensures staff has the resources and skills needed to support all work initiatives.11. Management, development and mentoring of team member.
12. Accountable for all activities of proactive business consulting, solution strategy development, demand refinement and solution design.
13. Collection and review of demands handed over from business to IT, from business development, renewals, innovation.14.
Represent IT in customer engagements15. Accountable for initiation, coordination and monitoring of implementation of approved demands.
16. Definition and implementation of demand management standards and framework, guidelines, and policies.17. Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium-
scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines).18.Full responsibility for IT project including budget.
19.Plans and monitors the project resources.20. Escalates in case of deviations.21. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
22. Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use.
23. Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
24. Ensuring issue-free operation on the basis of service management.25. Act as a quality gate keeper to ensure operational readiness for changes / new releases / initial rollout.
26. Manage the service design and maintain the related service catalogue items (incl. service description).27. Implementation of IT Service Mgmt.
processes for the responsible Services.28. Coordination of service processes in close cooperation with other IT process owners (incl.
Incident, Change and Configuration Mgmt.)Requirements1. Bachelor's degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience2.
Typically requires at least 3-5 years of relevant technical and business experience3. Requires first experience in supervising and building relationships with people at different levels4.
Proven experience in the area of ITSM and in-depth knowledge of the processes of service mgmt. (ITIL)5. Matric; relevant degree advantage.
6. 5 years' experience supporting a WMS application, and familiar with WMS transactions and processes.7.