Join Coronation’s Fixed Income team in Claremont and support the analysis of companies in the property sector. This is a great opportunity to learn about the property industry and the main drivers of successful property companies.
Responsibilities of this position will include financial modelling and general research in the property sector. Duties & Responsibilities1.
Assisting analysts with research projects on the domestic and offshore listed property sectors
2. Ad hoc tasks for members of the investment team
3. Daily and monthly monitoring and reporting on fund manager portfolios (Especially the monthly portfolio review document)
4. Administrative work supporting the research process
5. Preparation of presentations for internal report-backs and external roadshows.
6. Assisting analysts in building spreadsheet models and running company analyses Ideal Experience1. No related experience is required Ideal Qualifications1. BCom
5. Any degree majoring in accounting, economics or maths Competencies & Personality Attributes1. Confident
3. Motivated to prove themselves
5. Motivated by performance based rewards
6. Willingness to learn
7. Proactive and able to manage their own training
8. Excellent attention to detail Most Important Attribute1. Diligence and numeracy
2. Proven academic ability with consistently top results during their degree Systems Knowledge1. MS Office with advanced Excel
2. Bloomberg, Reuters or Inet an advantage