If you have sound experience working in the Logistics and Distribution industry, then this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, well-established business in the transport and finance area as a Logistics Manager.
1. B Com / Honours in Transport Economics or Logistics Management, with minimum 5-year experience
2. Highly proficient in Excel, proficient in other MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint) as well as the internet, web functionality and social media.
3. Strong time management skills
4. Knowledge of Imports and logistics systems
5. Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations
6. Excellent organisational and administrative skills
7. Attention to detail
8. Ability to work to tight deadlines
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.