Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide world-class customer care to both internal and external customers.
2. Engage in regional customer support activities including accurate entry of orders, quotes and RMA's, and creation and maintenance of special specifications.
3. Communicate to customers and reps on deliverables, service bulletins, and / or resolving of additional customer service issues on an independent basis.
4. Upon completing and passing the certification, train in a subset of the courses in the CSR certification tract.
5. Attend and provide on-site support for customer visits, seminars, and training.
6. Use independent analysis, judgment skills, prior experience, and company policies and procedures to resolve standard and in-region problems.
7. Own customer feedback tracking and driving to customer satisfaction.
8. Initiate process improvement suggestions and lead in implementation.
9. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operation, and World-Class Manufacturing principles.
10. Understand. Create. Simplify.
11. Other duties as assigned (may include office administration and other support duties dependent on region / department).
Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
Associate's degree or related business experience
Strong computer skills
Ability to learn concepts and technical details of products
Willing to travel as necessary
Excellent writing, proofreading, documentation, and communication skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Ability to write and speak English coherently
ERP or CRM tools experience
Experience in technical sales environment
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer : M / F / Vets / Disabled.