ResponsibilitiesTikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is a platform dedicated to inspire creativity and bring joy. It empowers content creators to create short-form stories that celebrate their passion in an entertaining, authentic, and safe way.
About the TeamOur Creator team is the engine behind our creative, unique, and diverse creator community and support in the growth of a local and rich content ecosystem which you see on TikTok.
The team focuses on finding and supporting diverse and talented creators who want to showcase their talent, insight, perspective, and ideas on TikTok.
We then focus on how we can partner, onboard, retain and grow these creators and stimulate the communities. A love for creators and the local content ecosystem is a must, and the development of strategies and taking ownership of existing and new communities is key to succeeding in this role.
Your knowledge of the lifestyle space in South Africa will support to drive of meaningful partnerships and the growth of the ecosystem on TikTok.
Job Description1. Use data and platform tools to identify, recruit, and onboard high potential Creators to TikTok.2. Foster strong relationships with, and grow a portfolio of high potential TikTok Creators.
3. Establish resources and educate Creators on best practices, help solve technical issues, and optimize overall performance.
4. Develop customized and localized content strategies to support the growth of the creator and content ecosystem.5. Track, analyze, report back on the performance and growth of creators and campaigns.
6. Build community strategies and manage and optimize community development efforts and focus categories pipeline on TikTok.
7. Lead projects and manage events / programs to support the Creator ecosystem, including working with cross-functional teams to assist with planning, coordination, and execution of campaigns and activations from both global and local content perspectives.
11. Experience working independently and as part of a team.