Salary : R5 000 R6 000
Commission : R8 000 R12 000 per month
Area : Mpumalanga Kruger National Park
The Spa Department is a service division to the lodge / s, which is in effect the department’s customer . The therapists are fully responsible for the management of the spa and gym facilities at both lodges and are accountable to the Head Therapist and ultimately the General Manager for these.
The main purpose of the therapist is to provide body and beauty treatments for the guests in line with the Companies standards.
He / she should ensure that the spa and gym facilities are fully stocked and operational, to attain these standards.
The therapist must ensure that there is effective communication with lodge management in terms of all guest requirements for treatments.
Finally, the therapists are responsible for the hosting of guests to dinner at the lodges, as published on the hosting roster.
They must ensure the smooth running of these evenings, in conjunction with the managers on duty.
This position is accountable to the Head Therapist .
Scope of work : In broad terms the therapist carries out the following functions :
1. Ensure that the Spa delivers services and treatments to guests in line with the Companies Standard of Excellence.
2. Effectively communicate with Lodge staff continuously to ensure smooth running of the department.
3. Daily preparation of spa and gym and maintenance of all related equipment.
4. Manage spa stocks and ensure that shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
5. Ensure that daily and weekly administration is completed timeously.
6. Hosting of lodge guests to dinner.
7. Achieving service excellence through teamwork.
As such the person filling this position needs to have :
Starting Date : Immediately