- Contribute to strategic investment goal setting and development of RDI strategy;
- Implement the research, development and innovation (RD&I) strategy for the Researcher Centre;
- Lead researchers and engineers;
- Promote a culture of science, engineering and technology (SET) excellence and provide RDI leadership of multiple disciplines;
- Ensure that the area remains industry and/or service delivery relevant with national and international standing that is directed at cutting edge
- A Doctoral degree in computer science/engineering, electronic engineering, information technology or related field.
- At least five years’ experience in technologies domain research within an RDI environment;
- Sound experience in managing a team of multi-disciplinary professions;
- Proven track record in project management and research project leadership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you