Third Party Logistics Manager - Boksburg Third Party Logistics Manager (AA – ACI) Area : Boksburg Package : Salary R40000 P / M, plus provident fund, medical aid, 13th cheque guaranteed, performance bonus of up to 7% of CTC.
Customs, border and transport routes for RSA and Africa Duties : 1. To be the expert for the different business lines customers regarding flows and stock levels.
2. Coordinate stocking and flow with local supply chain team. Manage the Logistics resources according to optimization process in the short and medium term.
3. Manage internal logistics flows to balance storage capacities across the network and optimize the methods of loading and transportation.
4. Determine the allocation of storage space and resources as compared to budget. 5. Follow the performance, analyse the results and initiate action plans.
6. Manage and follow the evolutions of operational information systems. 7. Carry out internal and external benchmarking.
8. Analyse portfolio of customer orders. 9. Reconcile the warehouse capacities with customer priorities and to negotiate the additional loading / unloading capacities to arbitrate the priorities of delivery.
10. Manage the logistics operational relationship with the customers, to take into account operational instructions, answer the customer questions, track the customer claims as per CRM.
engage with the region. Explain variance to the budget implement corrective actions 14. Propose solutions to M&S / Commercial to optimize Logistics cost and be customer centric.
15. Manage warehouse changeovers smoothly. 16. Prepare quality SOPs and work instructions along with quality representative and ensure adherence 17.
Ensure compliance to all internal control requirements 18. Test and improve business continuity plans for warehousing and transportation 19.
Ensure tax compliance by working closely with the service providers 20. Ensure timely and right disposal / scrapping of return / claim / rejected products 21.
Qualifications : B. Comm Logistics / Supply Chain Expected professional experience : 1. Minimum 8 years of Logistics / Third Party Management experience in FMCG 2.
Should be well versed in Warehouse and transportation techniques and must be able to balance costs with quality. 3. Should have a sound MS-Excel knowledge.
4. Experience in GTM Africa 5. Strong RFQ & Negotiation skills