Daily Tasks, Roles & Responsibilities
1.Managing the ordering of 40 product lines (Purchase Orders, GRV’s to balance with DSV & BOM’s).
2. Managing the launch of new products or changing of existing artwork :
2.1 Request quotes on concept (new bottle, label, PI / PIL, carton).
2.2 Requesting die-lines of all the above.
2.3 Assign barcodes.
2.4 Mange approval and sign-off of design.
2.5 Send approved artwork to Medikredit for nappi code. Cession letter may be required if purchased & MBR 20.8.
2.6 Once sign off has been received, plates for carton & label need to be ordered.
3. Managing receiving launch products in to DSV :
3.1 Filling in a New Product Launch form, which requires info such as dimensions, weight, SEP, nappi, barcode, ingredients, name and assigning of a DSV code.
3.2 A pre-note is completed which requires info such as batch number, expiry date, manufacturing date, quantity, delivery date, retention samples required.
3.3 Release form completed for the RP to check against retention samples.
4. Deviation forms (either damaged stock or short delivered) are completed and sent to DSV if need be.
5. Monthly expiry reports sent from DSV need to be completed and sent back.
6. Monthly deals are sent to DSV after approval from management.
7. Corporate pricing, which differs from any deals or above loaded SEP’s are sent to DSV for loading after approval from management.
8. Listing of new products at Wholesalers.
9. Product Upliftment & Complaints.
10. Loading of price reductions or increases at DSV.
11. Quotes for freight.
12. Sourcing any raw materials at the best possible price.
13. Return to Supplier from DSV
14. Sending any marketing material (pack shots, PI / PIL’s, labels or product) to marketing agents.
15. Assisting reps with any admin or ad-hoc queries from pharmacies or wholesalers, i.e. payments, what deals are loaded, price lists, DSV ordering codes, product info, vouchers.
16. Organizing stock for expos.
3-year Supply Chain Degree OR 5 years’ experience working in supply chain.
Minimum 3 years in warehousing and distribution.
Competency in Excel at an intermediate level, Excellent analytical skills, Excellent attention to detail, Work independently, Strong presentation skills, Knowledge of Navision and SAP (advantageous).
Good interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.