Regional Finance Manager Gauteng Region (AA)
Area : Midrand, Gauteng
Package : negotiable up to R42000 CTC P / M plus Company Car, Cell Phone
Purpose of the position : The successful candidate will report to Operations Finance Manager and will be responsible to manage the financial and administration functions of the Branches within the Gauteng Region to optimize profits.
Key Performance Areas :
1. Responsible to ensure compliance with laid down Policies and Procedures, to report non-compliance thereof, and to initiate and monitor corrective action.
2. Assist in ensuring that branch management accounts are accurate and timeously distributed, assist with the preparation of the annual budgets.
3. Responsible for ensuring that the branch staff is adequately trained and competent to handle all transactions and administration function.
4. Assist with resolution of all branch-related queries as and when these arise.
5. Assist in working capital and asset management (debtors, stock, fixed assets).
6. Assist with Financial contribution & evaluation (expense and income control, financial input).
7. Ensure compliance of financial reporting within general SOX framework.
8. Conduct Internal Audits in branches & evaluate internal controls in terms of policies and procedures.
9. Extensive and regular travelling to the various branches will be required.
Skills and experience required : -
A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Sound understanding of Business Management principles.
Sound working knowledge of all related Admin / Financial systems
Proven knowledge & experience in audit functions.
Qualification required : -
B Com (Accounting) / B Compt